Sweet Feet in Action

Sweet Feet in Action
Every season the hardworking ladies of the women's pro tackle football league not only have to sacrifice our blood, sweat, and tears to play a sport that we love, we have to pay to do it while our brothers in the NFL get paid millions to do the exact same thing. No pay, no play. If you are interested in sponsoring me this season, any help would be greatly appreciated! Ticket sales are preferred, but if you cannot make it to a game please feel free to purchase a ticket anyway and donate it to a friend or you can donate a monetary gift via paypal below!

DONATE through the Secure PayPal link below and support our winning team! Thank you so very much!!!

DC Divas game tickets can be purchased via the link on the right of this page...enter Kiima 7 as the player that referred you! If you find it in your heart to support a Diva, let me know so I can give credit where credit is due! Thank you so much!!!
Official PayPal Seal Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Latest News

Team USA Travel fund Info

Tuesday, March 9, 2010 , Posted by Okiima Pickett at 4:55 PM

Dear Family and Friends,

I am excited and proud to announce that I was recently selected as one of the top 45 female athletes in the US to play for the first ever Team USA Women's National Tackle Football team. We will be competing in the first ever international women's tackle football tournament hosted by IFAF in Stockholm, Sweden this summer 2010!!! We will be playing 5 other countries, including Germany, Finland, Sweden, Austria, and Canada and competing for the GOLD!!!!

All funding for Team USA is coming from grass roots efforts by players and IWFL members. I am fundraising to help cover the costs related to my upcoming trip to Sweden as a member of Team USA. I am contacting you on behalf of myself and the IWFL fund raising team to request your support in the form of a donation to support my participation in this historic team and event.

‘Women’s tackle football is growing steadily in popularity and there is definitely enthusiasm among players for an international competition,’ said IFAF President Tommy Wiking, who is also the President of the hosting Swedish American Football Federation (Svenska Amerikansk Fotbollsförbundet). ‘It will be interesting to discover the rate of development of the women’s game when these six countries take the field. Other sports have grown and flourished as a result of their members entering competition and over time the margin of competitiveness has narrowed. IFAF sees this tournament as a starting point for the women’s game to prosper internationally.’

I am asking you to help us out this year by giving a donation at the ‘Donate’ button above to support my participation. I am working very hard to provide the United States with the first ever International Women’s World Championship title and I hope we can count on you for a generous donation of $100 or more. However, please note that any donation amount is always welcomed. I will be giving out DC Divas 2010 season tickets to the first 10 people that donate $100 or more!

If you require additional information about Team USA, please contact me directly at 240-678-0560 and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You may also read the IFAF Feature online by clicking here.

If you are sending your donation in the form of a check, please make it payable to: Okiima Pickett please specify in notes - Team USA Travel Fund. Please call my cell for the mailing address.

Thank you for your consideration. I appreciate your generosity and support!

Okiima Pickett
Running Back
DC Divas #7
Team USA

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment